Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Silver Surfer, Superman, Spiderman & the Mario Bros

CLICK CLICK BOOM!...click click

Wednesday night...we are almost there. I just want to tell you that you(my group members) have been outstanding in this project. Super Heroes!! I am very pleased with our project. Whether we complete it or not we have fuctioned well together as a group...through ups and downs. And I had fun doing it...I am also more aware of how I fuction and act under pressure in a group and so on.

I sure as hell feel that we are going to complete our projet in time and be a success tomorrow...we only have to make that last part to click...

That is all...shout outs to Kasper...you are one hard working dutch motherf**ker! Peace!!



By the way, feel free to identify yourself with any super hero in the headline!

No comments: