Tuesday, October 9, 2007

HI, STEPHANIE!

I thought that it was time for me to make an appearance at the blog, more than commenting on your blog posts, so here I am!

It’s just a couple of days from deadline now, and it feels like things are going smoothly. Vedran and Twede, like Yvonne wrote, finished our area in Båtsmanskasernen and it looks friggin’ good. Can’t wait to try the WiiConfess out, I just love results and being apart of something like this.
Kasper is still h4XX1ng with ActionScript in Flash, since I couldn’t help him out because lack of knowledge and time. (I’m sorry Kasper!)

Right about now I feel confident about our project, it’s just myself that I’m disappointed with, I guess it’s just the fall sneaking up on me… (Read more about it in my blog.)
Now Yvonne and I are going to do some stickers for the exhibition! Feels good to contribute with something graphic.

No comments: